Revised January 17, 2020
Hello and thank You for visiting the Deer Haven Park, LLC website!
We take the privacy rights and security of all of Our visitors very seriously and strive to make Your visit to Our Website as productive, enjoyable and safe as possible.
During Your visit, We may request information from You or collect data about Your surfing practices in order to make Your time with Us more productive and to improve Our services. This document will explain what types of data We collect, how it may be used and Your rights as they relate to this data.
Additionally, the term “Service” shall mean Our Website, “https://deerhavenpark.org”, also referred to as “http://senecawhitedeer.net”, “http://senecawhitedeer.us” and/or any related services, sales or marketing events or campaigns.
Data We Collect
Personal Data that You Disclose - While using Our Service, You may choose to provide personally identifiable data when expressing an interest in Our products, services or future promotional opportunities. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code
Usage Data - We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as Your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Our Service.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use some portions of Our Service.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
Session Cookies- A Session Cookie is stored in temporary memory and is generally not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the Users computer. They typically will store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Preference Cookies - Preference Cookies are used to remember Your preferences and various settings in order to make Your visit more personal, streamlined and relevant to Your specific interests and needs.
Authentication Cookies - Authentication Cookies are used to confirm that You are logged in when traveling to a page in a website other than a login landing page.
Use of Data
We process and use Your data and information to enhance Your experience, maintain the Service, comply with legal obligations and market Our products. Below is a list of the ways in which We may use Your data:
- Sending Promotional and Marketing Information - From time to time We may use information provided by You to send promotional information on Our products and services. Each correspondence will have a link at the bottom of it which will allow You to “Opt Out”, should You decide to no longer receive said information.
- Sending Targeted Information - We may choose to send You information about some of Our products based on Your preferences as indicated on data obtained from or provided by You.
- Posting Testimonials - We may post Testimonials on Our Site which may contain personal information provided by You. If You would like to update or change a testimonial, You can send an email to email@example.com indicating Your name, address of the testimonial and the change You would like to make.
- Fulfill and Process Information Requests and Orders - When You submit information from Our contact page (https://deerhavenpark.org/contact/) or other email correspondence, We will use Your data and information to answer and process Your requests and orders.
- Contest and Prize Notifications - We may use information that You provide to administer contest or prize drawings. This may involve posting some of the information on Our Site.
- Request Feedback - We may use Your data to request information from You regarding Your satisfaction level as it pertains to Our Company and/or services.
- Enforce Terms, Conditions and Policies.
- Respond to Legal Requests and Demands - If served with a subpoena or official request by law enforcement during the course of their duties, We would review Our data and respond pursuant to law.
Transfer of Data
All information collected and/or provided will be transferred to and maintained on computers in the United States of America. The data protection laws of the jurisdiction where said information is stored may differ than those from Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction.
If You are located outside United States and choose to provide information to Us, please note that We transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it here.
Who will We Share Your Data With
We may disclose Your data to the following third party entities who act on Our behalf in order to help create a better experience for You while on Our Site, to help improve search result standings and to assist Us with a more focused marketing and advertising campaign. The following are the third party companies with which We may share Your information and what the purpose is for doing so:
- Google Ads Remarketing is an Ad Retargeting Platform.
- Google Ad Sense assists with advertising, direct marketing and lead generation.
- Google Analytics provides an analysis of the visitors to Our Site. For more information on
- WordPress.com Provides Website hosting.
- YouTube Video Embed for content optimization.
- FareHarbor.com for tour and event reservations.
- Smartwaiver for collection and storage of your signed waiver.
Security of Data
The security of Your data and personal information is very important to Us and We strive to use best practices and commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data. Please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and despite all of Our efforts, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of Your personal information and/or data to Our Website is done at Your own risk.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Privacy of Minors
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. By using this Site You are affirming that You are at least 18 years of age. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your Children has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from a minor without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Changes to this Policy
We may notify You of a policy change by either prominently posting that there is a change or by directly sending You notice of the change. Any updated versions will be marked “Revised” followed by a date. The revisions and changes take effect upon posting. We encourage You to check back often to stay up to date with Your privacy rights and how We are protecting Your information.
Deer Haven Park, LLC
Romulus, NY 14541
United States of America